Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Welcome to Lemma's Log

I have been thinking about this for quite some time now. A number of people have suggested that Niki and I have a memories book that we write down all the cute kids stories and we can then put them into a scrapbook with pictures. I don't think we will ever have time for that. So in this day and age I kept kicking around the blog idea. My goal was to have a central repository for Niki and I to place cute kid stories [in this case Lemma stories] and allow people to view and comment. My ultimate goal is to figure out how to let select others add their favorite stories too, but alas I am new to this and haven't figured it out yet. I hope you enjoy - Please leave feedback.

2 comments:

Judi Cifranic said...

A perfectly wonderful idea. What better place for Gramma to catch up on all the latest cute stories. I will be keeping watch daily.

Mrs. Palaia said...

Don't forget her 100 kids "Tater and Joe".