Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fearless

Emily fascinates me. She is a ball of energy and absolutely fearless. You get a better sense of her personality in contrast to her older sister. Anna, has generally been very timid when it comes to anything athletic. Emmy, on the other hand had 3 purposes in life which can best be described with a little story.

Emily was probibly about two. I was sitting on the couch and Emily climbed up on the arm of the love seat. She squatted down on the arm, and I thought to myself 'She looks like she's gonna jump. She wouldn't jump...' Sure enough, I was wrong. She landed on her butt on the other side of the chair. I couldn't see her, but I could hear her. All I heard was 'woah'

In this phase of her life, Emmy had three rules:

1) See it
2) Climb it
3) Jump off of it

No comments: